Providing You With An Aggressive Defense When You Need It Most
With our foreclosure defense attorneys, all we do protect and prevent homeowners from foreclosure judgment lien. With our more than 40 years of experience defending Homeowners in Kings, Queens, Bronx, Richmond, New York, Nassau, Suffolk & Westchester Counties, New York. Our skilled Foreclosure defense lawyer offer a range of foreclosure services including:
- How to Reverse a Home Foreclosure Sale: Yes, we can, If bank attorney didn’t serve you an affidavit of service properly, lost original notes, if Bank filed a frivolous foreclosure lawsuit, not credible enough to foreclose because of a fraudulent mortgage assignment, Plaintiff or Bank or Loan Servicer is not the real party in interest, Bank has breach of loan contract by sudden increase of interest rate on Subprime mortgages, which is unfair lending practices or Predatory Lending. Additionally we can contest Bank of mortgage fraud, Fair Debt Collection Practices Act violations, Unfair Trade Practices Act violations, unauthenticated endorsements, . call us for detail we can cancel the foreclosure procedure.
- Court Stops Fraudulent Foreclosures: If the court finds Plaintiff (Bank) had filed a frivolous lawsuit against you.
- False Affidavits-Homeowner Lawsuits:In Traverse Hearing process server is subpoenaed to testify before the judge to find out if defendant served personally in accordance with the law. If defendant claims that they were not served properly or Affidavits of service left incomplete. The judge then decides if the affidavit of service will be admissible to court.
- Loan Modification Agreements: Foreclosure modification possible if current Bank willing and agree the to change the term of the current note, which result to new agreement between the defaulted borrower and Bank with a new monthly payment or interest rate, it’s a terrific way to reduce interest payments
- Tenant Eviction process: When the tenant stays after the lease has expired, we help and guide the homeowner through the eviction process.
- Re-Negotiate mortgage terms:Loan term agreement between the defaulted borrower and Bank with new monthly payment or interest rate or principal reduction.
- Short sale process: when the market value of the property has depreciated, the homeowner was unable to sell the property because appraised value of the property has depreciated dramatically, then Bank usually considers to reduce the principal amount of the mortgage so that borrower can sell the property, but the homeowner does not get any surplus after the sale.If possible, we could seek the restructuring or refinancing of the loan.
- Lower monthly mortgage payment: Loan term agreement between the defaulted borrower and Bank with new monthly payment or interest rate because the borrower has lost his job, or insufficient income to pay the monthly payment.
- Bankruptcy: Please seek advise from one of our foreclosure defense lawyer, forensic accountant and forensic loan auditor for variety options on Chapter 7, bankruptcy, Chapter 13 bankruptcy, to ensure that you receive the best quality of service throughout the entire defense process.
- Settlement Conferences: In New York State, it’s mandatory to have Settlement Conferences for owner occupied properties in which the homeowner and the lender’s agent meet with a court appointed referee to attempt and come to a settlement.
- ECB Violations: When homeowner violates current county building department code.
At Foreclosure Defense NY provided wise and consistent advice, for the best of all possible outcomes concerning your Home.
Experienced Foreclosure Defense You Can Count On
To cancel foreclosure procedure in Kings, Queens, Bronx, Richmond, New York, Nassau, Suffolk & Westchester Counties in New York, you need to get in touch our foreclosure defense Lawyers right away. Aggressive defense representation will make you trust our firm’s reputation for integrity . Our office has been helping people in Kings, Queens, Bronx, Richmond, New York, Nassau, Suffolk & Westchester Counties in New York for many years. Read more about our qualifications.
Call us at (917) 775-9437 or contact one of our foreclosure defense Lawyer online to schedule your free initial consultation today. If you are unable to come to our office, we will meet with you at your location.